Thouzer is a robotic cart used to aid in heavy and multiple load transportation.
- Sites that require a lot of manual transportation
- Long-term labor shortages and aging population
- Sites that have tried to deploy AGV in the past but failed
- Sites that are not suitable for fully autonomous deployment
Function ① / Follow-Me
- One-Button Activation
- Convoy Mode
- Obstacle Avoidance
Doog Navigation Engine does complex route calculations, which make it possible to adjust the position where Thouzer travels depending on the passage width. It does that by evaluating the route under a number of passage width conditions and selecting the appropriate route from the results.
Function ② / Line Trace
- Flexible Route Definition
- Multiple Route Definition
- Indoors and Outdoors
Thouzer detects the retroreflective line with the laser sensor from a distance and automatically moves along the retroreflective line. If there are obstacles in it’s path, it will sound an alarm and stop until the obstacle is cleared.
Function ③ / Memory Trace®
- Autonomous Navigation
- No Programming or WiFi Required
- Easy Set-up On Site
Thouzer will be able to run autonomously on the route just by teaching the route once via activating memorise mode and moving Thouzer through the route either manually or Follow-Me. It is a function that operators will be able to set-up on the spot flexibly without any additional cost.
- Operators can change route and site flexibility
- Easy to operate with minimal training
- Short set-up time with no initial cost
Compatible with various environments
- Able to move up curbs and ramps
- Able to be used in light rain conditions
- Able to operate seamlessly indoor and outdoor
- Able to fit into existing environment
- Customisable Upper Structure
- Towing Capabilities
- Data Analytics
- System Integration and IoT